Monday, March 16, 2009

Too Fat to Fly and too Selfish to Try.

A new essay at Reflections in a Petri Dish.

Someone got on my case a few weeks ago for what he perceived as unnecessarily dumping on fat people. Well, he’s a cranky sort to begin with and often goes off the handle for reasons known only to himself. However… to be fair to me and… that’s just as important as my being fair to you, I’ve got no beef with fat people… heh heh… that doesn’t sound right. Let me rephrase that, I’m not prejudiced against anyone or anything except for ignorance and gross materialism which both operate together. I’ve also got something against unbridled greed and psychopathic behavior toward the masses. You could probably throw in a few other things like genocide and various criminal behavior but that should go without saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment